How to Edit an SVG File Online
Did you know Vector Ink is complete SVG editor suite online? Yea! And it’s loaded with intuitive design features like no other vector design app. So what makes it the best? Well…
- You can save projects in the cloud.
- Sync projects with the Android App
- The user interface is completely responsive, meaning it works well on a mobile phone, tablet, and desktop.
- It has mind blowing tools for editing vector graphics like…
- The Draw Tool comes with a stabilizer for smooth drawing.
- A Virtual Stylus for touch screen devices, so you don’t make mistakes while drawing with your finger.
- A Copy Tool for distributing copies of an object around a point.
- It has its own Shape Builder Tool (The Path Builder Tool) for creating custom shapes with little to no effort.
And so much more.
Plus! Did you know you can use Vector Ink to edit SVG files online for free? It’s easy, simply open the Vector Ink SVG editor online and click New Design.
From there, select you desired document size, then open the side menu by clicking the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Then scroll down until you see Import. Select import, navigate your file browser, and open your .SVG file.
Ungroup the imported SVG for editing
Once your SVG is on the canvas, all of its elements will be grouped together into a single object. Select your imported design, then select Ungroup or double tap on an element to make edits without ungrouping.
Apply color to your vector design
Open the Fill Color panel to change color of elements in your design. Use the eye dropper to pick colors from the canvas and apply them to other elements. Open the color palette editor to change or alter the current color palette.
Modify the objects transform properties
Open the Transform panel to modify an objects size, rotation, position, skew, and visibility. You can also just drag the object and use the transform handles to modify its size on the canvas.
Edit the vector path using the Point Tool
Activate the Point Tool to modify an objects points and curves. With the Point Tool activated, the Path control panel becomes available for further path modifications.
Export the SVG
Once modifications are complete and you’re ready to export your newly modified SVG, open the side menu, scroll down until you find Export (SVG), click it, and your SVG will download onto your device.
Vector Inks online SVG editor is the perfect tool for any designer looking to create or edit SVG files. With its easy-to-use interface and wide range of design tools, Vector Ink makes it easy to get the most out of your SVG files. Download the Vector Ink Android app on Google Play and sync your designs in the cloud online to use in the SVG editor online. So what are you waiting for? Start editing your SVG files today with Vector Inks online SVG editor!